Man and his tort

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles, CA
When a neighbor asked us to adopt his 2 CDTs 8 weeks ago, I was ecstatic. But my husband -- the rational one in the house -- wasn't thrilled by the idea. Well the neighbor and I prevailed and Gomez and Morticia have quickly become part of the family. Today was the first day they were allowed to wander freely anywhere in the yard. Gomez decided the best place to be was with hubby.ImageUploadedByTortoiseForum1369441623.130059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Tell hubby I love his bright orange Nike shoes :D Just kidding Just make sure you tort proof your yard so they cant get out under any gates or escape

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Oh yeah, they have to stick to their enclosure when they're unsupervised. Yard's not fully tort-proofed yet. But it was fun to watch them out exploring today, or in Gomez's guess, having a broment.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Haha, before you know it they hubby will be talking to them. Of course he will never admit it.:D

thatrebecca

5 Year Member
Los Angeles, CA
Oh they've totally won him over -- Gomez follows him around the yard like he's some kind of Sun God. What man can resist being a tortoise deity?

Status
Not open for further replies.