May be in trouble! HELP? Pic's inside..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joseydiann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Virginia
I got a supposed to be female Russian a few days ago. Got it online and they were sure it's a girl but hum my male has been attacking her. I gave her a bath tonight and something "popped out" looked just like what all my adult "male" easterns do when they soak outside in the pond, and I know for sure they are males! Does anything pop out of the females when they soak? o.0 was long and purple... So I'm gonna try to post pic's.. Please let me know if it's a male or female.. :(

Thanks
Amanda

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
male! :)

Also, for reference, something could "stick out" of the tail and it could still be a girl, but it would be dangerous--a rectal prolapse or similar. Those require medical attention if they don't go back in.

joseydiann

5 Year Member
West Virginia
No, it went right back in... And as I said it looked just like what my adult male easterns do when they soak outside... And my male tort is being mean to this one, I'd think if it was a female he wouldn't be trying to attack it.. I'm so bummed, where is Danny?! :(

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
I'm here somewhere :p I'm afraid it is a young male. :(

Danny

joseydiann

5 Year Member
West Virginia
Thanks guys, I thought so but was hoping we were wrong. I've contacted the website and they are sending me a female, just hope it's a real female this time lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.