Mazuri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

taytay3391

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa, USA
Is this mazuri? It just came in a ziplock bag so... I don't want it to turn out to actually be dog food. I've never used it or seen it in person before so I thought I'd check with you guys

Attachments

• image-2333174918.png
    image-2333174918.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 47

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
That looks like it. Did you order it online? Sometimes companies will buy it in bulk, like the 25 lb. bag, and then break it down into smaller amounts for customers who only want 5 pounds or so...

taytay3391

5 Year Member
Iowa, USA
shellysmom said:
That looks like it. Did you order it online? Sometimes companies will buy it in bulk, like the 25 lb. bag, and then break it down into smaller amounts for customers who only want 5 pounds or so...

Ah that would make sense. I only bought a pound.

And yes I bought it online, I couldn't find it ANYWHERE in stores near me.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I would be sure to only buy it from a reputable seller. You don't want something that's has sat around for too long or not stored properly before being sold. Mazuri is a purina product. Feed stores or pet stores may be able to order it for you. You can also order it from the Mazuri.com. I personally wouldn't buy it the way it was sold to you. If a reputable place then I would worry

taytay3391

5 Year Member
Iowa, USA
wellington said:
I would be sure to only buy it from a reputable seller. You don't want something that's has sat around for too long or not stored properly before being sold. Mazuri is a purina product. Feed stores or pet stores may be able to order it for you. You can also order it from the Mazuri.com. I personally wouldn't buy it the way it was sold to you. If a reputable place then I would worry

It was cheap compared to the other prices I was seeing so I bought from someone on the forum... So I was assuming they were okay?

Laurie

5 Year Member
Saratoga County, New York
taytay3391 said:
It was cheap compared to the other prices I was seeing so I bought from someone on the forum... So I was assuming they were okay?

Mine came like that too, from someone on forum.. I used it, no problem :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
taytay3391 said:
wellington said:

I would consider them reputable.

taytay3391

5 Year Member
Iowa, USA
taytay3391 said:
Is this mazuri? It just came in a ziplock bag so... I don't want it to turn out to actually be dog food. I've never used it or seen it in person before so I thought I'd check with you guys

She ate it!!! I mixed it with some bok choy

Attachments

• image-3079207654.png
    image-3079207654.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.