Mazuri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Surprise, AZ
ChiKat said:
My tortoise won't touch Mazuri! I wouldn't mind using it once or twice a week as a supplement, especially because I think he needs to gain a little weight. But he is not a fan. He sniffed it for quite a while but never tasted it. I had offered it several times too before I gave up.

None of the ones I have now went for it. I just put a little next the greens and nothing. What is the best way to offer it? Mixed in and coating the greens, alone, under the greens???

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
LuckysGirl007 said:
None of the ones I have now went for it. I just put a little next the greens and nothing. What is the best way to offer it? Mixed in and coating the greens, alone, under the greens???

I have offered both ways, first thing in the morning soaked with water drained before it breaks apart. Then I have chopped up greens really small and mixed with the Mazuri.

Maybe try first thing in the morning after they had not had any food ...

KBisMe

5 Year Member
Maricopa, AZ
I got my first order of mazuri today and my babies loved it! I mushed it up and mixed it with spring mix.

Loving it!
Eating.JPG

I'm full. Nap time! Lol :)
Sleeping.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
KBisMe said:
I got my first order of mazuri today and my babies loved it! I mushed it up and mixed it with spring mix.

Loving it!

I'm full. Nap time! Lol :)

I have to say I love your babies just sitting right smack dab in the middle of it just chomping away! ....then OMG sleeping on the rock had me cracking up! What cuties! You just can't help but fall in love with them!

KBisMe

5 Year Member
Maricopa, AZ
[/QUOTE]

I have to say I love your babies just sitting right smack dab in the middle of it just chomping away! ....then OMG sleeping on the rock had me cracking up! What cuties! You just can't help but fall in love with them!
[/quote]

I know! They're so funny. They both climb onto the food like that whether the other one is eating too or not. I work from home and am constantly finding myself distracted just wanting to watch them Lol. They both stretch out like that during soak time too! So cute!

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
The sleeping pic = BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I may use it for my screen saver, if you don't mind?!

KBisMe

5 Year Member
Maricopa, AZ
LuckysGirl007 said:
The sleeping pic = BEST PICTURE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it! I may use it for my screen saver, if you don't mind?!

Thanks! Not at all. I've taken sooo many pics of them in the week since I got them and that is my favorite too!

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
I have a Leopard, 4 RF's and a Hermann's. I Use Mazuri every other day, soaked in warm water till it's mushy. They ALL love it :D My dogs have helped themselves to a tasting of it before, nothing has happened. Just to solidify the peace of mind :)

BodaTort1

5 Year Member
Houston, Texas
For my Sullies I soak the Mazuri in a little bit of warm water till soft, then I mush it up and mix it into shredded squash or pumpkins and put it on top of their dark greens. They love it that way. Roo won't eat it by itself but will mixed. I give it to them 3-4 times a week. Also my dog Toby loves them so I toss a few to him occasionally without any issues so far.

tink737

10 Year Member!
Illinois
I have two red foots and they come running when I put out a plate of Mazuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.