Meet Sully 1 week old Sulcata

Sully06012018

Location (City and/or State)
Ocklawaha, FL
Yesterday I got a new family member...Sully. As I am sure you know he is cute as a button. I also have 2 dogs and a 5 month old chameleon. I belong to chameleon Forum so of course the first thing I did was look for a Tortoise forum. I have already been reading up on the care to make sure I have what he needs. I took him out this morning for some fresh Florida sunshine since his UVB light has not arrived yet. Thank you for accepting me and sharing all of the wonderful information you offer,

Sully's Mom Cindy

DSCN1103.JPG DSCN1104.JPG DSCN1105.JPG DSCN1106.JPG DSCN1107.JPG

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Yesterday I got a new family member...Sully. As I am sure you know he is cute as a button. I also have 2 dogs and a 5 month old chameleon. I belong to chameleon Forum so of course the first thing I did was look for a Tortoise forum. I have already been reading up on the care to make sure I have what he needs. I took him out this morning for some fresh Florida sunshine since his UVB light has not arrived yet. Thank you for accepting me and sharing all of the wonderful information you offer,

Sully's Mom Cindy

View attachment 241514 View attachment 241515 View attachment 241516 View attachment 241517 View attachment 241519

Absolutely cute as a button for sure... :)

Sully06012018

Ocklawaha, FL
Thank you everyone. I am so glad I found you. Funny thing is I thought "Sully" would be kind of a unique name until one of the 1st articles I read referred Sulcata's as a sully.:rolleyes: