Micro Mini & Juliana Piglets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Republic O' Tejas
How big do Julianas get? Hamlet, a cross between a potbelly and a cancer lab pig of some sort, is about 35#.

a91a553a-c718-4c05-9bd2-89ca05227911

Hamlet and I celebrating our birthdays together...his 5th, my 49th

Baoh

10 Year Member!
Florida
Terry Allan Hall said:
How big do Julianas get? Hamlet, a cross between a potbelly and a cancer lab pig of some sort, is about 35#.

Man, that is cute.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
Baoh said:
Terry Allan Hall said:

Man, that is cute.

Inclined to agree, but I tend to be prejudiced in his favor. :cool:

All of our pets have jobs of some sort and his basic job is to keep my toes warm while I'm at my desk, and act as my co-pilot while I'm out running errands, but he'll also fetch my sneakers, moccasins and slippers, depending on which I request. Smart little dude.

While I tell myself that he's my loyal buddy, he does demand a raisin for fetching shoes, and gets loudly indignant if I'm slow in paying up... :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Az tortoise compound said:
I invite everyone to come visit my wifes facebook page for her micro piglets. Arizona Mini Juliana Pig Farms -Follow this link and hit the like button! https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Arizona-Mini-Juliana-Pigs/229968887076934
Thank you!
www.arizonaminijulianapigfarms.com

I am loving these little guys!!

lynnedit said:
Oh my, they are cute! When did you get yours, Terry?

My son just got a horse boarding farm in New Jersey, and visited a friend at a near-by farm and fell in love with this little guy. We had two black pigs. We thought they were pretty small until we saw Wilbur. He went right to work and now the two pigs are expecting. You can see that they are pretty small next to the pigmy goats in the picture.
I liked Mini Juliana Pig Farms face book. I love those little tiny pigs.
I never laughed so hard. He had to climb on her. He has such personality and follows you all around the farm like a little dog. They don't bring him in the house though. I would love to take one of those babies. Hmmmm.....

nxt99i.jpg

Kameo37

5 Year Member
I love these little Julianas! They fit in PERFECTLY with my mini-farm plan. Juliana pigs, nigerian dwarf goats, mini-horses, mini-donkeys and one BIG sulcata! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.