Military mom asking for prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
I pray every night and will continue to do so for all you wonderful families whose son's and daughters are away. I know you must spend many sleepless nights worrying about them. The sacrifices these young men and women make are so exceptional.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Thanks everyone. I am so proud of my kids and my long line of military family. The suggestions that others have given are great. Hand warmers are the number one item right now since the weather is getting cold and wipes are number 2. This Christmas will be hard on the troops, keep them all in your prayers.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Hi Missy. Well I just mailed a package to your son and asked him to either give it to someone who doesn't get one or share it with all. I put a letter inside for Cody so he knew who I was and when he speaks with you he could tell you if it arrived. We will keep them in our thoughts. :) Thank you for starting this thread. Because of this I got to show my boys (Alexander 13 and Noah 11) how it's done and why we're doing it. Actually my other two boys (Lawrence 25 and Nathan 24) where into it too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.