Prayers needed for my son

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
My son leaves Wednesday for Afghanistan. His name is Cody and he is a cav scout in the Army with 101 air born unit. He will be gone at least a year. He has a wife and a 3 year old little girl Kali. We are leaving this evening to head to Fort Campbell to see him off. If you could please remember him and all our troops in your prayers. Thank you.

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
I absolutely will.......Every single day.

Stay strong and lean on your Forum friends when in need.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Please be sure to tell Cody how much we all appreciate him for serving his country and keeping us all safe.

He and all his buddies will be in my prayers!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Yes, of course every night. Please tell your son that there's going to be plenty of prayers coming his way....and for all the troops. Tell him how much we appreciate all they are doing, and that we know how much they are giving up for us. And prayers for you and your family too, because I know that your thoughts will be with him 24/7.

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Thanks everyone, my heart is breaking and I don't know how I will get through the next year :(

jensgotfaith

5 Year Member
Rocklin, CA
I'll be lifting your son , his family, and your family up in prayer. Please Thank your son for everything he does. If God leads you to it, He will lead you through it. You're not alone. We can lift you up.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
We will pray for your son here too. Thank him for us.

Annieski

5 Year Member
Edison, N.J.
Missy--- my son leaves for Afganistan in October. He is a Marine Artillery Officer with 1/10 out of Camp Legeune. This will be his first deployment since his Commissioning. I know so many men and women who are currently serving--- and I am so very proud of each and every one--- I will be honored to pray for your son, Cody, as well. And as 1 Mom to another---We will make it through this time--- because of our FAITH in them. My love AND prayers to you and your Family. Annie

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Missy, I will pray for him, his troops and the other ones. Please, be sure to tell him how much we apreciate what he does for us.

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
I will keep him in my prayers.. I know a family that had a son there last year. During the winter it was very cold. He asked them to send him a warm soft blanket. I guess the ones they give out are scatchy. Just thought I would pass their experience on.

Traveller

5 Year Member
Ontario, Canada
We'll keep Cody in our thoughts as well.
We have a good friend over in Afghanistan already that we think of
every day.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I wil also keep Cody in my thoughts and prayers.
My roommate's boyfriend was in Afghanistan at the beginning of the year. He's back now- I'm not sure when he's leaving again.

Status
Not open for further replies.