My daughter is coming home early from her deployment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Illinois
For those that may not no, both my kids are deployed. My son is in Afghanistan and my daughter has been out to sea. Cassie was to come home in June but do to the family gallbladder curse she is being sent home to have it removed. She is so upset to not be able to finish her deployment. So one on the way home and Cody will be home in August. Maybe then I can get a good nights sleep. Thank you all for keeping them in your prayers.

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hi Missy! Although I'm sorry to hear about the gallbladder surgery, I'm sure you are elated to have her returning! Your kids are always your babies no matter how old and it doesn't get easier with age. I hear you on the good night's sleep. God bless your kids for their dedication to our country. I will continue to pray for them and Cassie's surgery.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I too am sorry to hear about the upcoming surgery, but happy for you to have her home. Best wishes for a smooth recovery, and best wishes for your son as well.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Even though it is for a medical problem a homecoming is always good news, thank the for serving for me.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I am so sorry about the upcomming surgery but I am very happy that you will have her home :) Your daughter and son are in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.