Mimi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Yvonne, you can run pigs with horses. I had two barrows (gelded boars) with my horses and they got along great except when they stole the sweet feed. LOL They need a tighter fence than a horse as they will lift the bottom. It will create a wallow. The Mazuri feed is great and don't feed ag hog food as it's designed for bringing hogs to market size fast. You'll find they are very intelligent and fascinating animals. Did the vet detusk him ? If not free ranging with horse will help keep the tusks down. Word of warning though, being omnivours and smart ones, keep away from torts.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
No offense but I could honestly think of a dozen or so animals with cuter butts myself, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I do think he looks a little slimmer.

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Remember without that butt eggs would be boring. LOL

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww Yvonne­, I love Mimi. He is sooo cute :D What a cute pic of his butt, soo cute!

BethyB1022

5 Year Member
Thanks for the update, he's such a handsome guy! He does look slimmer than before.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
So you have determined Mimi's gender for sure, now. I remember that the visual confirmation of that resolution was slow in coming...;)

I am afraid the phrase "so ugly he's cute" is what comes to mind, from both ends. :rolleyes:

How lovely that he has security and attentive care now! :D

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Awww he looks slimmer to me! I love the first picture of him running in your direction :) What a sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.