Missing box turtle in Houston!

newboxiemama

Location (City and/or State)
Issaquah WA
This is Bruce and it this is the second time he has been on the run this year. You wouldn't BELIEVE the way he escaped his enclosure the first time...truly a little Houdini. I do not personally know Bruce, but I am acquainted with his owner and just want to help spread the message any way I can. 20211221_201045.jpg

newboxiemama

Issaquah WA
Can you tell us where Bruce is missing from?
State and city.
Houston, Texas! My apologies, I should have added it in the actual post. I know that is a large area and I wish I could be more specific :(

The first time he escaped, he climbed a good few feet up the side of his wire mesh enclosure, somehow PUSHED THE FREAKING LID off of the top and plummeted to the ground, unscathed. He spent over a week exploring neighboring yards before he was found quite a ways away. Who knows how far he has gotten at this point!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Houston, Texas! My apologies, I should have added it in the actual post. I know that is a large area and I wish I could be more specific :(

The first time he escaped, he climbed a good few feet up the side of his wire mesh enclosure, somehow PUSHED THE FREAKING LID off of the top and plummeted to the ground, unscathed. He spent over a week exploring neighboring yards before he was found quite a ways away. Who knows how far he has gotten at this point!
Best of luck, Bruce!