Mix breeds???

Romeo Serback

Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
In the future, I'm most likely going to get another Leopard. I currently have a Babcocki, but was wondering if I can get a South African or two to cohabitate. Is that possible? Will they get along or will the larger species bully my current one? I know the ratio is one male to two females, but what if they're different? Curious minds want to know.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
They should not be mixed.

SA leopards have a very different personality than regular leopards.

Plus the world doesn't need any more mixes. If you want SA leopards, get a group and do not mix them with the regular leopards. Please.

Romeo Serback

New Jersey
They should not be mixed.

SA leopards have a very different personality than regular leopards.

Plus the world doesn't need any more mixes. If you want SA leopards, get a group and do not mix them with the regular leopards. Please.
I'm not going to. I was just curious and so far, I have not read a thread that even mentioned it. I am on page 17 of 188 though. It was sad to hear about one of the members (Jenni) getting all excited over her torts only to have two die on her. And the way I'm reading it is most recent to past. I think I might start at the end. It's similar to watching a movie backwards. But thanks for the clarification. We can ALWAYS count on your expertise Tom.