Molly Rose!!!!!!!

yillt

By the end I will look triple my age with all the stress. :)

yillt

They simply need to be kept in separate enclosures. They can all be outdoors or indoors. Having a sight barrier between them will reduce stress. They don't worry about what they can't see generally :)

Unlike humans, torts are cold blooded. They use the heat they get from basking to help them digest their food. You are warm blooded and make your own heat for this. So it is true that a tort that cannot bask is unable to digest its food properly and can become very ill. This is why torts in captivity have a basking lamp and we worry about the temperature direcetly underneath it.

My tort, Joe, lives out in the garden 24/7. I have a basking lamp rigged up in a dog kennel for him to bask under on days like today when it is cold and gloomy. On days when the sun is out, he is able to go to his favourite sheltered spot in the sun and bask there. The air temperature doesn't actually have to be that warm, but the direct sun in a sheltered spot is very warm.
I am keeping Molly outdoors and Billy will come in. I just need to buy a waterfowl first. But I
By the end of today it will all be sorted. Would it be ok for them to occasionally meet up if I know there not ill?Also as I have two tortoises now I have double the worry but double the love for them so I think it balances out.