More Aladar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
Today is the most perfect day...10AM and 83 already...Aladar is hanging out on the patio...so what can I say...I had to catch him lazing in the sun!

22lrev.jpg

24d3tk8.jpg

s4nyvk.jpg

danielledelynn

5 Year Member
Buffalo, NY
Great photos!! He looks squeaky clean in these ones! When they're this big, their legs remind me of a clay statue-- they don't even look real ;)

South FL Katie

5 Year Member
Coral Springs, FL
I love that last shot!! He is so stunningly beautiful I don't think I'll ever get over it lol Thank you for the dose of Aladar pictures, I'll have a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the day!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Gosh that's a pretty tortoise.

M

Maggie Cummings

He's beautiful and you were quite fortunate to catch that last shot.:) We actually have sun today and Bob is outside just loving it. We have had a long winter and virtually no spring. Today I dug Bob out a better mud wallow...No Dean, I don't want him to realize he can dig. He has enough bad habits that keep me jumping, he starts digging and he'll have to find another place to live!:p

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
maggie3fan said:
He's beautiful and you were quite fortunate to catch that last shot.:) We actually have sun today and Bob is outside just loving it. We have had a long winter and virtually no spring. Today I dug Bob out a better mud wallow...No Dean, I don't want him to realize he can dig. He has enough bad habits that keep me jumping, he starts digging and he'll have to find another place to live!:p

Maggie...it's kinda funny you call me fortunate on catching the yawn...I've got about 30 shots of him yawning...the trick? I noticed that when they bask and are not asleep, they yawn about every 15 -20 minutes...so when I notice the first yawn I go set-up after about 10 minutes...and I always catch the yawn within 5 minutes or so. OK! I'm rooting for Bob to dig a BIG wallow...so you'll bring him down to me...ALL MUDDY IN THE IROC!:D:D:D:D:D

M

Maggie Cummings

DeanS said:
maggie3fan said:

Maggie...it's kinda funny you call me fortunate on catching the yawn...I've got about 30 shots of him yawning...the trick? I noticed that when they bask and are not asleep, they yawn about every 15 -20 minutes...so when I notice the first yawn I go set-up after about 10 minutes...and I always catch the yawn within 5 minutes or so. OK! I'm rooting for Bob to dig a BIG wallow...so you'll bring him down to me...ALL MUDDY IN THE IROC!:D:D:D:D:D

I'm thinkin you have an evil temperment...:p

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
You'd be wrong! The worst that can be said (and has) is that I'm a NICE guy with a bad temper (but it takes a lot to bring it out)!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
You know, Dean, you already have Aladar.

You don't get Bob.

I am first in line on that one (OK maybe second or third, but WAY ahead of you!). :p

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Stephanie Logan said:
You know, Dean, you already have Aladar.

You don't get Bob.

I am first in line on that one (OK maybe second or third, but WAY ahead of you!). :p

Maggie?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.