more newsies

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
these are from Tracy, I picked them up today! the two girls are over 7", and the male is a mature male!

l-r: Mumak (this name courtesy of my son), Bentley, Garfield (my four year old JoJo insists this is her name, and has told me this several times throughout the day, so how can I argue with that?)
103_6014.jpg

here's Miss Garfield:
103_6022.jpg

103_6023.jpg

And here's Miss Mumak:
103_6013.jpg

here's the mature male, Bentley, who so far has been a shy guy:
103_6029.jpg

When I move them outside later this spring, I will move Oofda in with them, and then have Isis, Calypso and Varda with Hurley. The immature female/males (Mithril, Billy and Roland) will be together in their own pen (until any one matures), and of course the three little ones (Vanya, Carmine and El) will be in their own pen. So I need to construct FOUR pens for the summer!

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
great collection Kelly
have fun building your outdoor encloser. i will be building one here soon (when weather gets better)

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
You guys are all giving me the wants. I am trying to get some eastern boxies from a rescue. Thought it would be nice to have something native. Nice group Kelly!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Thanks!

Well aside from the Spiders from Danny and two RF's from Terry coming this spring, and that sweet baby Hermans Anja's got the deal on, NO MORE TORTS FOR ME!

And you all need to hold me to it! If I say I want one, don't sell it to me! ROFL!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
...unless someone gives me one for free, of course. :p

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
:p really! reeeeally!

Once those five all come, do you know how many I'll have? No, you don't! 'Cause I don't! 'Cause it's so many! LOL! Let's see, when they all arrive... that'll be 14 Russians. Isn't that alone too many? 1 Leopard, 1 Hermans, 2 Greeks, and 7 Red-Foots. You do the math! And then we'll start having hatchlings... and then what! OMG! A LOT!

But Deontay... he's saving up for either another Leopard or a Star. (Yah I know, big difference!)

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Hope we don't end up having to start a TA group. Hello, my name is Kelly.......LOL!

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
25 torts is nowhere near enough Kelly, just ask Danny!

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
25? is that all?

well add two turtles, 1 or 2 dogs, 4 cats and the nine kids... isn't that enougH? and then hatchlings... what if all all 6 big girls had 3 hatchlings... that's another 18 right there.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
cvalda said:
25? is that all?

well add two turtles, 1 or 2 dogs, 4 cats and the nine kids... isn't that enougH? and then hatchlings... what if all all 6 big girls had 3 hatchlings... that's another 18 right there.

tisk tisk Kelly ;)

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
JustAnja said:
25 torts is nowhere near enough Kelly, just ask Danny!

Oh. My. Gawd. I forgot the two Spiders! 27. TWENTY SEVEN. Isn't THAT enough?

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Never Kelly, just more mouths to feed..Start stocking up on seeds that way you'll have plenty to go around...:) If yours start laying and they have more then one clutch each could you imagine....

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK Kelly now I've sat down and done the math and this is what I get a total of 42 kids so far thats two legged and 4 if you have 2 dogs. and don't count the two water turtles. (did you forget these?) So your household has a total of 45 members so far. Now that is impressive :D

Status
Not open for further replies.