moswen's beauty shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

moswen

5 Year Member
i tried to get beauty shots of all three, but ayana and safina were having a bad shell day and absolutely refused to have their pictures taken. i even had a beautiful hot pink hibiscus flower ready to be in their shots with them!

make sure you get my best side:
tortoise041.jpg

hideous pictures! there was a blade of grass covering my face! i will not pose for such an ammature photographer!
tortoise040.jpg

i'm outta here!
tortoise039.jpg

well, since the camera's already out, i am beautiful...
tortoise042.jpg

do you know of any agents who would like these?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
GORGEOUS! How old and how big is moswen...also, where did you get him?

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Her coloring really does make her a finalist in the Beautiful Baby contest! Such a sweet, expressive face. :D

["My mother entered my photo in a Beautiful Baby contest and won five dollars. I went to the picture show 20 times on it."]

moswen

5 Year Member
DeanS said:
GORGEOUS! How old and how big is moswen...also, where did you get him?

he is close to 9 or 10 months, i never got a definate age on him when i got him (i was told 5 or 6 months) and he's 3 3/4 inches. i got him from this great guy in texas, all three of my babies were really healthy and active and they guy was wonderful, the only complaint i have is that moswen came to me pyramided (as you can see).

do i see an ivory in your avatar picture? where did you get yours and how old is he/she?

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I've got (2) 10 month olds that came from Tortuga Villa (via a broker...total ****)...one pyramided and one flawless until her sibling got ahold of her...but we're still working on it...they are Snowflake and Eggroll...

The one in the avatar is ALADAR...an 8 year old 18 inch 40 pound gem that I acquired from Richard Fife.

You can do a search to see ALL the photos I've posted of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.