mr turtle loves the new home

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblinandmrturtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NorthWestern America
i got mr turtle a new set up for indoors a few days ago and with the helpful tips and advance for bedding and such. hes having a BLAST

im kinda hoping to start growing some greens in there for him to nibble on and add some decoration that will be good for him. as of right now hes sleeping (as its late at night) all burrowed up in his bedding not in his new hide box (which was unexpected, i had anticipated hed be in the new hide box for a day or so just because hes like that but no he loves his new bedding so much he burrows up in a corner and falls asleep)

and a thankful little note the enclosure is higher up and has better support so the cats can see him without getting ON the enclosure which was very stressful for me and mr turtle. so everyones a happy camper. also because its higher up he has a better view of what we're all doing when hes in there. (im hoping it warms up some so i can let him be outdoors a bit more but thus far its been rain rain rain and cold wind)

one more thing i wanted to do is make a customized background for the outside so he doesnt have a white wall looking at him all day long (so boring)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Not a good job at all:( you didn't post pictures:p :D just kidding of course. Sounds like you did a good job and he is loving it. Would love to see pics:D

Status
Not open for further replies.