Mr. Wallie the sulcata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Texas, yeehaw
Haven't been on the forum in quite a long time, mainly because I don't own a computer, but most importantly. Wallie is doing great! gettin to be bigger than my hand. very minimal pyramiding, but hes been in great health, rompin outside and playin with his buddy leo the redfoot from time to time. My redfoot now belongs to my good friend whos also a tortoise enthusiast. Havent had any signs of sickness from wallie. The signs of pyramiding are only slightly on his middle scutes, the rest are mostly flat so. Yay ^o^

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Dutton:

That's too bad about your computer. We've been missing your posts. How's it going in school? I'm happy to hear that Wall-e is doing well, and I wish you could post a picture of him.

We were hoping to set you up with one of our new members, Katerina (Marty333). She's in Florida, but maybe you could correspond! :D She's 15 and has a baby sulcata. You could give her pointers on taking care of sulcatas.

Well, don't be a stranger. Whenever you get a chance, drop us a line.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
You know...we've got to be in people's space all the time, huh? I don't know what "mind your own business" means!! :cool:

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
really Marta.. You reminded me of Dutton, and i asked Yvonne where he went and what do you know! Here he is! HA!
Tom, I think way back when He posted some videos of his tort..

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Wow Dutton it's been a long time since we've heard from you about your little guys. I'm glad to see that they're doing so well. I hope you get a computer soon so that you can update us on everything that you've been doing. :)

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Dutton, glad to see you are doing good, that your little Wallie is doing great and that you found a good home for your little Sgt. Pepper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.