My 2 boy beauties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
Great pics and also have plenty of room for them all. I have some that I will be breeding this spring but make sure your enclosure fits their needs and also make sure it's turtle proof . Good luck I just wanted to thrown FYI out there for you. Nice turtles again :D

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
Turtle Guru said:
Great pics and also have plenty of room for them all. I have some that I will be breeding this spring but make sure your enclosure fits their needs and also make sure it's turtle proof . Good luck I just wanted to thrown FYI out there for you. Nice turtles again :D

Thanks, they are in a 10x15, with tons of hides and plants. I bought them in a group in spring, and they are doing awesome!

AnthonyC said:
You're right! They are beauties!! :)

Thanks!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm still looking for a young female to add to my little herd. Do your males fight at all, and how many females to you have with them?

reneereichert

5 Year Member
Sacramento Area
terryo said:
They are absolutely beautiful!!! I'm still looking for a young female to add to my little herd. Do your males fight at all, and how many females to you have with them?

Thank you, I have 3 females, 2 males. No they do not fight at all. They dont hang out much, lol, but they dont bother each other either. One of my females also has awesome colors, I will post a pic of her tomorrow.

I will let you know if I come across one, I found my group here, and bought them all together. Couldn't be happier with them : )

Status
Not open for further replies.