my baby RF is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flkustom

5 Year Member
Just wanted to share,

got my new little red foot darling today from Vicki at tortoiseyard.com

his/her name is Frankie and I am so pleased with my purchase, the baby was so quick to get comfortable with me

imag0139q.jpg

imag0150b.jpg

imag0149d.jpg

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Frankie is very nice looking and Vicki is a wonderful person to have gotten one from. To me the pictures show three different head colors, which picture is the closest to actual coloring?

Cloud 9

5 Year Member
So. Cal.
Jacqui said:
Frankie is very nice looking and Vicki is a wonderful person to have gotten one from. To me the pictures show three different head colors, which picture is the closest to actual coloring?

oh whoa, you're right? wow didn't even notice that at first? :O ?

flkustom

5 Year Member
yeah sorry about that my camera phone isn't the greatest, it's an orange color

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
You're very lucky to have one of Vicki's babies. All her babies are beautiful and well taken care of, and yours is no exception. Very pretty.

flkustom

5 Year Member
thanks guys! Frankie is doing great, he finally got to meet his buddy (and hopefully potential house mate in a few years when he is bigger) today. I put him and my girl taylor in a small pen today after they got baths and gave them some grub, Taylor was a little scared of the tiny one at first but warmed up to him within a matter of minutes, they both went to the bowl and ate together

This is a photo I took right after Frankie stole Taylor's piece of lettuce, She just stared at him like this so confused lol!

imag0154l.jpg

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
Vicki is great! I've got 4 babies from her. I believe she incubates for females, so Frankie may be a she.

flkustom

5 Year Member
goReptiles said:
Vicki is great! I've got 4 babies from her. I believe she incubates for females, so Frankie may be a she.

oh wow! I'm already planning to get another in the next month

yes she does, I wanted to give the baby a unisex name and I had met a girl named frankie once so thats why I went with that name, I feel bad calling the baby an "It" so I say him or her lol

are all the ones you have from her females? or not old enough yet to tell?

goReptiles

10 Year Member!
flkustom said:
oh wow! I'm already planning to get another in the next month

yes she does, I wanted to give the baby a unisex name and I had met a girl named frankie once so thats why I went with that name, I feel bad calling the baby an "It" so I say him or her lol

are all the ones you have from her females? or not old enough yet to tell?

They're not old enough yet. I vend at the Dixie Birmingham show with her, which is how I keep acquiring babies from her. She has some of the nicest red foots. She had one that was neon red, but someone bought it by the end of the show, which is usually when I buy from her.

She's a great lady who really cares for her tortoises.

flkustom

5 Year Member
sooo.. I had planned on waiting until next month to get another one because of a trip I have coming up and wanted to save the money. But my dad has secretly become fond of my tortoise family lol and said that he would cover the cost of the next baby so that Frankie would have a friend

in a couple of days this new addition will be arriving :)

main.php

Status
Not open for further replies.