my baby sulcata swollen ?? help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
jackrat said:
When you are planting seeds in his enclosure,make sure they are not coated with pesticide. Many commercial seeds are. Most,but not all,of the time it will say so on the packet

I bought them from sulcatafood.com that someone on this board recommend me too and they came in a pouch. It was just a bunch of mixed seeds, Im pretty sure they didnt have pesticides on them. I think the website said they were organic. But thank u ill remember cause I was thinking about buying cactus seeds and dandelions off the internet. Or other non toxic flowers to really make his enclosure pop

qcpunk

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Queen Creek, AZ
I have also purchased the SulcataFood.com seed mix, and my tort is Loving it!

The seeds most certainly appeared to be Raw and 100% Natural. I've been super happy with it so far.

Please report back on how the cactus seeds work out for ya! That'll be my next addition ;)

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
O
qcpunk said:
I have also purchased the SulcataFood.com seed mix, and my tort is Loving it!

The seeds most certainly appeared to be Raw and 100% Natural. I've been super happy with it so far.

Please report back on how the cactus seeds work out for ya! That'll be my next addition ;)

What cactus should I plant ? I know it needs to be pointless but i dont know like spific kinds

Status
Not open for further replies.