My Bloodhound

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

byerssusan

Well since I have been on this forum I have mainly been checking out all the wonderful info about Tortoises. I have a few more pets I would love to share as well. Heres one of them. His name is Maddock. We got him when he was 6 weeks old. And what a cutie he was and now what a handsome fellow he has turned out be. Such a sweet personailty.

Attachments

• Maddock When Puppy.jpg
    Maddock When Puppy.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Maddock When Puppy1.jpg
    Maddock When Puppy1.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12
  • Maddock When Puppy2.jpg
    Maddock When Puppy2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Maddock (1).JPG
    Maddock (1).JPG
    393.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Maddock (2).JPG
    Maddock (2).JPG
    495.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Maddock (3).JPG
    Maddock (3).JPG
    298.6 KB · Views: 25
B

byerssusan

Thank You... and Yeah they are awesome. They have such a loving nature. And full of energy!

B

byerssusan

terryo said:
Beautiful! I love his ears!!

Thank you so much. Yeah his ears are floppy. You should see him try and drink without getting them wet. LOL..Doesn't work.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:D Chuckling over the side tongue in the first picture. What is there not to love about a bloodhound? From those sad eyes, the long droopy ears, that sorta loose limb walk the hounds have and their voices! I have a Bluetick and I love him. I doubt my neighbors always love his voice. :rolleyes: :D

Do you hunt with him or anything?

B

byerssusan

Yeah I know they have a look about them that is irristable. And with that tongue believe me I get slobbers all over..haha.. I am sure our neghbors do not appreciate his howls at times. I love hearing him though. No we don't hunt him. But the man we got him from trains his for the police. As a matter of fact Maddock's father works with the police. We could have had him trained at 6 months old but at the time did not have the money to do so. Woud still love one day to have him trained. Those dogs who find missing people are AMAZING.

Status
Not open for further replies.