my brand new niece!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
I took some photos of my brand new niece Kianah, who is four days old in these pictures. :) I'm getting all photographer-y. Set up a couple lights and everything!

This is the birth announcement I did tonight (not sure if my sis, Amy, is going to go for it or not, but I'm proud, so I'm posting it!)
birthannoun.jpg

The cute pic I used in the announcement (I took this tonight, along with the other pics)
littleangel.jpg

More cute
glowin.jpg

Kianahphotoshoot01-19077.jpg

Amy and Kianah
Kianahphotoshoot01-19072.jpg

And here's a shot of me holding her, when she was only hours old. :) I've got a doof face on though--I was very happy to meet her!
Kianahphotoshoot01-19038.jpg

I'm an Auntie now! Thought I'd share.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
She's beautiful Meg and your sister is very pretty too. She looks great after just giving birth. I love your announcement. Congratulations on being an aunt for the first time. :) Oh yeah she was almost born on Aunties birthday huh missed it by just a few days. ;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Congrats to the new Auntie Meg! Your announcement is very artistic--I love the bleeding heart "accessory". Babies are pretty darn precious, that's for sure! Each one is a little miracle.:D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congratulations Meg :D Kianah is beautiful and your sister looks very proud :D. I really like the announcment you did, I am sure you sister is going to love it.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Oh my gosh congratulations!! She's gorgeous!
The announcement is beautiful!!

Grr I want to be an aunt so badly! I have told my brother countless times to propose to his girlfriend...or at least knock her up
just kidding...kind of

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
The announcement is great! I can't believe that your sister looks so good after just giving birth. The baby is absolutely beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your family Meg. You are all very blessed.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Congrats! I have two new nieces one about 14mo and the other 9mo :) They are a blast!

jblayza

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Congrats on your new blessing! The announcement looks great by the way.

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Congrats to you and your family! It is good to put things into perspective. A new family member is a wonderful thing! I hope that 2010 is a blessed year for you and your family. Douglas Beard / Flora & Fauna

Status
Not open for further replies.