MY EASTERN BOX TURTLE ENCLOSURE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Northwest FL
This is the somewhat finished eastern box turtle enclosure that I have been working on for the past two months. The base is 1 foot high and made out of landscape timbers. The top and sides I made out of hardware cloth. The entire enclosure is 8'x15'. The reason behind the top and sides being closed is that I have had experiences with racoons trying to get at my boxies. There are not as many plants in there as I wanted but i am still working on that. Enjoy!!! and let me know what you think.

This is the length shot of the enclosure

This is the corner with the pool, which is a 2 1/2'x1' rubbermaid tup that I bought from WalMart. I put river stones and quartz chips in the bottom to keep the smaller guys from somehow drowning.

This is the hide/cave that I built from the left over landscape timbers. I drilled holes through each one and tied them together with bailing wire. After they were all attached I put several stakes on the sides to hold the hide in place and keep it from caving in.

SOOO SRRY Something went wrong with the pictures can some one please help me!!!!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
If you have photo bucket, copy and paste the img. (photo bucket gives you a few choices under the picture) to the post. I think you can do that with any photo server.
I just started to make a boxie garden, so would love to see your pictures. Please try again.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
jrcrist, if you PM me your new thread, i will replace it above.

Tropical Torts

10 Year Member!
Northwest FL
Quick Question. Will the new thread actually show the picture after I copied and pasted it? Or will it just show the code for the picture??

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The code is what shows up in your reply until you actually send it, then the picture shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.