My Goofy Dog

Connie L

Location (City and/or State)
Glendale, Arizona
This is Sierra. She is 4 years old. She is the goofiest but sweetest dog I've ever had. Quite the character. She is a rescue and a mixed breed. Crazy mix of Borzoi, Chinese Crested, Red & White Setter. She has the finest, softest hair but omg does she shed! The Borzoi definitely shows in her (Physically its hard to tell in this shot) Most people ask us if she has greyhound in her as she is extremely tall and lanky. She has alot of the traits as well. Smart yet stubborn as a rock. Took a lot of time, love and patience to train her. She also is very catlike (a Borzoi trait) Anyways, thought I would share :)

20160720_142234-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What a face! She's a beauty, alrighty.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Oh my, she is adorable. I'm not seeing any Chinese crested though. :) but if it's in there that was one determines little Chinese crested.

Connie L

Glendale, Arizona
Oh my, she is adorable. I'm not seeing any Chinese crested though. :) but if it's in there that was one determines little Chinese crested.

lol no kidding. We had a mixed-breed DNA test done on her 3 years ago. I forgot it also says Low Land Sheepdog. Kinda odd combo.

When she was a pup she looked like the squirrel in Ice Age haha

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
This is Sierra. She is 4 years old. She is the goofiest but sweetest dog I've ever had. Quite the character. She is a rescue and a mixed breed. Crazy mix of Borzoi, Chinese Crested, Red & White Setter. She has the finest, softest hair but omg does she shed! The Borzoi definitely shows in her (Physically its hard to tell in this shot) Most people ask us if she has greyhound in her as she is extremely tall and lanky. She has alot of the traits as well. Smart yet stubborn as a rock. Took a lot of time, love and patience to train her. She also is very catlike (a Borzoi trait) Anyways, thought I would share :)

View attachment 182374
A cute dog, though I am scared of them. :)