My little beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
Here is on of my little gals, she is developing nice and has some big new growth lines. These guys are really a privelage to own

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Not sure you deserve the priviledge. I think you should send her on over to me:p :D
She looks really nice, good job:)

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
Not sure you deserve the priviledge. I think you should send her on over to me:p :D

Wellington due to the fact that you are covered in snow and its 80 degrees here today,,,,, I will send her to you when it warms up.:D

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
bigred said:
wellington said:

Wellington due to the fact that you are covered in snow and its 80 degrees here today,,,,, I will send her to you when it warms up.:D

Haha, when or if:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
wellington said:
bigred said:
wellington said:

Haha, when or if:D

Its been very warm and sunny here lately and Ive been home all week with the flu. My body has been either freezing or sweating but today Im feeling better. I was feeling so bad that I couldnt even put the torts out. Taday they are out and enjoying the sun and some weeds

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ayS said:
Developing very nicely! How big is this one again?

She is 4 inches and is full of attitude, Ive had to make some changes because she seems to be very good at flipping torts over

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Bigred, that was really good...I was going to say the same thing Barb said, but I live in Florida where the weather is wonderful for babies like yours. What do you say about sending her my way?:p
bigred said:
wellington said:

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
sibi said:
Bigred, that was really good...I was going to say the same thing Barb said, but I live in Florida where the weather is wonderful for babies like yours. What do you say about sending her my way?:p
bigred said:
wellington said:

Ok Well I guess I will need to flip a coin then, hang on a minute

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hahaha....if I had to hold my breath until you flip the coin, I would have died a thousand deaths :p:p:p
bigred said:
sibi said:
bigred said:
wellington said:

Ok Well I guess I will need to flip a coin then, hang on a minute

Status
Not open for further replies.