My new little baby Cherryhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

fhintz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fort Myers, FL
Grats on the new additions. They will have a wonderful, loving home I'm sure. Perhaps, you should find a chapter of TA (Tortaholics Anonymous) for yourself though. :p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I think I am going to have to find this kind of group. :D I can certainly see why you all have multiple tortoises on here. I can't help it though Eddie is just adorable. His face is one of the cutest little faces ever. :D

DSC00711.jpg

See what I mean. Couldn't say no to a face this cute. :D

elegans

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
OK, just send it back! Everyone loves it now. LOL Best wishes Douglas

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Never! I took Eddie outside today and he loved it. I was a bit nervous, but he was loving it. He got to see his very first cat and he kept looking at it like "What are you"? It was funny, but I was right there just in case. Anyway my husband said that he would build (yet another) enclosure for Ruby and Eddie so I don't have to stay out with them all of the time and they can get some sun. Douglas I wanted to tell you that everyday Eddie gets more red to him. His color is stunning. :D

Bryan

10 Year Member!
elegans said:
OK, just send it back! Everyone loves it now. LOL Best wishes Douglas

LOL! The next best thing is if you have others for sale! I know that mine are also beauties, your quality of cherryheads is superb.

Candy said:
Never! I took Eddie outside today and he loved it. I was a bit nervous, but he was loving it. He got to see his very first cat and he kept looking at it like "What are you"? It was funny, but I was right there just in case. Anyway my husband said that he would build (yet another) enclosure for Ruby and Eddie so I don't have to stay out with them all of the time and they can get some sun. Douglas I wanted to tell you that everyday Eddie gets more red to him. His color is stunning. :D

That was the case with the ones that I got from him as well, they kept getting nicer and nicer.

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Candy Congrats~~That is one beautiful baby! The hubby did good! Oh my babies are so cute...yep I'll take a dozen thank you very much!!:):)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I know I've got to stop looking at these babies. Now Carl May has put up a thread with the most beautiful Cherryhead babies. :D I've got to stop looking. :p

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Candy said:
I know I've got to stop looking at these babies. Now Carl May has put up a thread with the most beautiful Cherryhead babies. :D I've got to stop looking. :p

Yup Carl and Doug are two of the best breeders going IMO.

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
OK Candy......breath in and out....in and out....you can do it. Now run away from the computer....RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
You're too funny Terry, but I think that you are correct. By the way did you see Carl's Cherryhead babies in the Moe thread? :D

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
OMG I just saw this thread, that is why I did not know about little Eddie. Eddie is a beautiful baby! Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.