Status
Not open for further replies.

russianhenry

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
2wekxmo.jpg

35mjgyg.jpg

I also have two cats but its hard to keep them still long enough to get a good picture

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161490957196554&set=a.109509832394667.16786.100000069527675

pugsandkids

10 Year Member!
I love longhorns, and labs for that matter! Both have sweet faces.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Taelor:

I'm SO glad you've posted a picture of the long horn. When I saw them in your signature earlier this a.m. I was hoping you would show them to us. What a sweet face. Do they have a good disposition? I had limousine cattle when I was first married. They were the meanest sons of guns on the planet!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Aww what a sweet picture of your lab. The longhorn is so cool! What made you decide to have one as a pet?

exoticsdr

5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Southeast Texas
I love longhorns and had 12 at one time, but they are hard on the fences...seems the grass is always greener on the neighbor's side of the fence. I can't remember how many times my neighbor would call and say, "Dr. Westin, your blue cow is in my yard eating my flowers." at whichy time I would hop in the old suburban and drive 45 miles home from work only to find that "Darma" had gotten back into her pasture and was happily munching away on her own grass instead of the neighbor's flowers. I was soon to learn that she could see me coming from about a 1/2 mile away and would run like hell for the pasture as I was coming down the road and then to act so innocent...traitor!

DocNezzy

5 Year Member
I say down with both of them. GO RED RAIDERS!!!!! :) Sorry, off thread comment!

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
The story about Darma is hilarious!! If only your neighbors could get it on video ha ha Oh and I'm a big longhorns fan, football season around here gets a lil competitive :) But it's all in good fun!

russianhenry

5 Year Member
Texas
emysemys said:
Hi Taelor:

I'm SO glad you've posted a picture of the long horn. When I saw them in your signature earlier this a.m. I was hoping you would show them to us. What a sweet face. Do they have a good disposition? I had limousine cattle when I was first married. They were the meanest sons of guns on the planet!

Yeah actually she is extremely sweet, she will eat ranch cubes right put of her hand and were working on getting her calf to do the same. Sometimes this can be a problem though, it freaks people out when she runs up to them looking for cubes.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Long horns are awesome animals, I love to go look at them over at the Fort Worth stock yards..

Status
Not open for further replies.