My shell baby died.....

xphare

Location (City and/or State)
Denver
I personally agree with your disagreement. I have not watched much Kamp Kenan, but my friends who know I have tortoises will sometimes send a YouTube clip of his my way and I've always been disappointed with the care advice he gives. I am also in various tortoise groups on Facebook and there are some who are spreading his advice forward to new tortoise owners, and they will argue anybody who says different, just because it was Kenan who gave the advice and they believe it is truth. And they are fairly newish tortoise owners themselves. In my opinion the man is just an entertainer.

I'll stick with Team TFO!
Absolutely. Just reading through the posts and threads on here is sometimes overwhelming with all the knowledge even if I happen know a good amount of it for that subject. TFO should make a youtube channel :D

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Absolutely. Just reading through the posts and threads on here is sometimes overwhelming with all the knowledge even if I happen know a good amount of it for that subject. TFO should make a youtube channel :D

@Josh and Mods, how about that???? How many more keepers would we be able to reach that way???

Arzu78

San Juan, Puerto Rico
Hi, so sorry for your loss, we are under the same predicament ... We lost Jack, exactly 2 months after we brought home 2 Sulcata tortoises ... Lizzy is still with us and thriving, as Tom stated above: One always looses. It happens a lot, due to misinformation from unscrupulous people in the business ... We will continue spreading the word and giving support. May your kids find peace soon [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Last edited: