MY TORTOISE GAINED 6.6 grams I COULDNT BELEIVE IT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
sacramento california
well as of lately ive had him on bean plants that are just now mature enough to start taking of peices of the plant without killing it,i grow it inside under a 250watt hps lamp along with three varietys of opuntia cactus now along with mature alfalfa,wheat grass and it seems like ive even caught him chewing on his grass bedding a time or two.

Gus

5 Year Member
Wow sound like you're keeping them in a big enclosure and thats good but eating the grass bedding??? is that those plastic type?

This morning my small baby die =... ( RIP

SILVERSTAR said:
well as of lately ive had him on bean plants that are just now mature enough to start taking of peices of the plant without killing it,i grow it inside under a 250watt hps lamp along with three varietys of opuntia cactus now along with mature alfalfa,wheat grass and it seems like ive even caught him chewing on his grass bedding a time or two.

SILVERSTAR

5 Year Member
sacramento california
yeah that sucks sorry to hear,id be devastated if that happened to me,GUS,i wanted to ask you was it a wild baby or was it captive born?

Gus

5 Year Member
Actually that was a wild star and when I bought it back it's too small and luck is not on my side as for the rest I bough them kind of big and they just keep putting on weight.

SILVERSTAR said:
yeah that sucks sorry to hear,id be devastated if that happened to me,GUS,i wanted to ask you was it a wild baby or was it captive born?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I'm so sorry you lost your baby, Gus.

Status
Not open for further replies.