What did your tortoise get for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
My leopard got a new gram scale. Our last one broke and I was in need of a replacement. This one weighs up to 10 lbs so it should last a while!

For a special Christmas breakfast he got some tomato, Romaine lettuce and aloe vera mixed into mashed zoomed :)

Merry Christmas my little tortoise!

P.s. I weighed him after his soak and before his special meal. He is 140 grams and will be 9 months on Jan 1st.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
This enclosure, about a month early.

481809_10151339077550746_417770646_n.jpg

And his favourite tomatoes for lunch today.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Weeds and chopped grass with some calcium powder, and a soak.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Tyrone got a Mazuri breakfast with chopped greens mixed in .. And a mushroom and a strawberry as a treat! He really loves those!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
My sulcata, pickles got a pretty rose, and my foster, ruben got a habiscus...they both enjoyed their Christmas treat...

Zabbi0

5 Year Member
San Antonio, TX
Sami got some more of her new collard/mustard greens that she totally loves. Finally on a good diet. I gave her two strawberries that she totally tore into. Tiny little sugary snack for the holidays. :)

Her face was covered in strawberry syrupy stuff & I had a red ribbon tied around her belly. She was soo cute!!! I wish I could have just squeezed her lol. Is that weird?

I am irritated because that would have been such a precious picture to have and share but I didn't think of it in time. Oh well.

Merry Christmas to you & yours everyone ! :)

Shannon and Jason

5 Year Member
South Arkansas
Our lil guy got fresh kale collards with a lil cactus chopped up in it a nice long soak and bottle of purified water in the water bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.