Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrs4u

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Portland, OR.
1.jpg

Hello everyone.
Well I decided to place a request to Adopt an Adult Sulcata. I’ve seen a few ads here on the TF or Fauna; but by the time I get into contact with them, someone else wins a new addition to their family.
Why a Sulcata you may ask?
Well the face alone does it for me but the sheer size it can become & the spirit they have; especially active ones that go for long walks tell me we need one for our family. I was in the market for a baby one. & I’m sure if no adoption goes through then I’ll start a Sulcata from the beginning (smile).
But I thought I’d put my name out there (Tyr) to let people know that if they need a good home for their 35+lbs Tortoise; I’m available.
We reside in Portland Oregon on the South East side.
We’ve done the research and do have outdoor enclosures at the ready, currently the smaller ones are used for hibernation or summer time lounge; and they act as protection (from predators, & my toy poodle *lol*) for their one hour (minimum) sun baths. And as you can see our land continues for quite awhile I just wish I knew the bloody footage or acre number. I'll google it someday :)
14.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.