Need Enclosure Ideas

TuttleTime55

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Ive decided to redo my tortoise enclosure due to the fact he has outgrown his old one. I was using coconut bark as bedding but he decided to start eating it... Right now I am using Timothy hay just to give him something soft but will be switching to orchid bark asap. I'd like to give him a larger water dish too but will have to find the right one. Any ideas on what I should do for him? This is what I have for him currently.. Its pretty sparse.

20210315_150225.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Is there any way to get it up off the floor? It's a lot colder and drafty at floor level.

I really like the size! You're probably going to need more than one light fixture.

Add some plants in pots, a "boulder," maybe a figurine or two and a couple hiding places.

TuttleTime55

Florida
I'm not to worried about temp/humidity because we live in south Florida. The room he is in has no a/c so it stays a solid 85 degrees and usually high humidity too. I have two lights for him but I was thinking about possibly moving him outside for the natural sunlight.. I could build him something even bigger outside as well..