New baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otter

5 Year Member
I finally got some time to take some pictures of this little guy.

This is a rescue baby that came to me with no information on how he was kept in the past.

I receive him on May 10 at that time he weighed 129 grams as I was getting him adjusted he was fussy about eating and went down to 118 grams in the following week. Since then I have set him up according to Toms raising information. Soaks and lots of misting everyday, mazuri twice a week fresh greens and weeds. He gets sunshine and outside time everyday the weather is good and it has been really nice lately. The little one is doing so much better up to 174 grams now.

As you can see there is some pyramiding I hope with this new care this little guy will smooth out.

This site is really great and I have learned so much from reading old and new treads.

I still need to figure out a name and will keep you posted with photo's as things progress.

Thanks for all the wonderful information,

John
tort_baby_pic_1.jpg

tort_baby_pic_2.jpg

tort_pic_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Otter

5 Year Member
I am not sure how old but am glad to see he is starting to put on weight.

John

M

Maggie Cummings

Feed him good and let him be outside a lot and I am hoping that pyramiding will stop. I think a good diet and lots of sun and exercise will be the things that stop the pyramiding...But you need to work hard at getting it stopped now before it gets any worse...
A good and varied diet, lots of exercise and sun and there ya go. Oh, spray him a bit too

Status
Not open for further replies.