New Enclosure

Meraa12

Location (City and/or State)
Phelan
Hello Everyone! My boyfriend recently bought me a new enclosure for my baby sulcata and I just set it up today. I had him in a 40 gallon tank before this and was saving up money for a new enclosure but I was blessed to get one as a gift! I just wanted to ask if it looks okay with everyone. I foiled up the top to trap the humidity and cut holes for the basking light, LED and CHE. I just ordered another CHE because one doesn’t heat up the other half of the enclosure. I did block off the other half so my little guy wouldn’t go in there at night to sleep. (It’s cold on the other side).I’m happy to say that this enclosure is keeping in the humidity very nicely and my temps are where I want them to be! I have my thermostat set to 82 so that way it doesn’t drop lower than 78 in there. He was very happy to explore his new enclosure. I will be testing it out for a few nights to see if it holds up well!
Thank you all for the help! image.jpg

queen koopa

Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas Nevada
Hello Everyone! My boyfriend recently bought me a new enclosure for my baby sulcata and I just set it up today. I had him in a 40 gallon tank before this and was saving up money for a new enclosure but I was blessed to get one as a gift! I just wanted to ask if it looks okay with everyone. I foiled up the top to trap the humidity and cut holes for the basking light, LED and CHE. I just ordered another CHE because one doesn’t heat up the other half of the enclosure. I did block off the other half so my little guy wouldn’t go in there at night to sleep. (It’s cold on the other side).I’m happy to say that this enclosure is keeping in the humidity very nicely and my temps are where I want them to be! I have my thermostat set to 82 so that way it doesn’t drop lower than 78 in there. He was very happy to explore his new enclosure. I will be testing it out for a few nights to see if it holds up well!
Thank you all for the help! View attachment 315531
Cool. For the babies though, temp should not drop below 82 anywhere in the enclosure. So just kick that up. When you get your other CHE it should be fine.