New here

Chubbs the tegu

Location (City and/or State)
Ma
hello all! Im Jay from MA. After lots of research i decided to dive in to the life of owning a sulcata. I have a hatchling names sully “i know so original lol” anyway i decided to join the forum because im always open to new info and opinions on raising and having a happier baby. Ill stop rambling on now.. thanks for having me guys and gals

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome to The Forum. I'm pretty sure your tortoise thinks it's very original :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi and welcome!

I hope you'll read the threads pinned towards the top of our Sulcata section. We have newer information than what you've read in books or elsewhere online, information that will help you grow a healthy sulcata with a smooth shell.

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Hi and welcome!

I hope you'll read the threads pinned towards the top of our Sulcata section. We have newer information than what you've read in books or elsewhere online, information that will help you grow a healthy sulcata with a smooth shell.
Yes i will and have.. ive been a lurker here for awhile before i joined

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
Ive found alot of valuable info on this forum for sure. I have plenty of reptile experience so uvb and humidity are essential