new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

garylee91

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
arizona
hey guys im new here and pretty new to torts but tomorrow im going to be buying a sulcata i know they get big i know they need alot of space and uvb i live in ohio for now im moving out to arizona in november and i figure what better thing to do then have a tortoise that gets big for me to take up my time since i will be new out there and dont really plan to make many non reptile related friends

ewam

5 Year Member
Southern Ca.
Welcome to the forum. How old Is the tortoise your getting?

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Welcome Gary? Glad to have you joining us here at TFO. :D
So tomorrow is the big day huh? Have one all picked out or just know a place that has some? Hey be sure to met some nonreptile people once you move and turn them into tortoise folks. :D You may even make a few friends from here, so once you move you will already know folks in the area. :cool:

garylee91

5 Year Member
arizona
its a month old i know you ant sex them till there a few years old but thats fine with me and hopefully after i get to arizona i really want to get an albino sully

garylee91

5 Year Member
arizona
im pretty sure ill like it out there its not as cold as it is here in ohio and the biggest thing i look forward to is seeing my daughter

garylee91

5 Year Member
arizona
i plan to keep my little one in a rubbermaid tub till i get to arizona i have 2 heat lamps one with a spotlight bulb for heat and one with a uvb bulb im going to keep it on coco fiber then when i get to arizona im going to build a little pen outside for it

Byronie

5 Year Member
Chapel Hill, NC

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi garylee91: