Last edited by a moderator:

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
She is really beautiful. Her pattern is stunning

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Gran Pulse
Now if I can just figure out if she is Western or not. Her colors are bright (should I post more pictures?) She looks female to me but I am no expert... What do you think diamondbp? Thanks for the compliment. I am in <3

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I think she an eastern. An attractive young female. Maybe hermanniChris can clarify for us when he comes across the post

RGB

5 Year Member
It's an Eastern- female
Looks beautiful!
Congratulations!

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
I am so happy about her. I adore her personality. Thanks RGB! I think she is gorgeous but then again, I am her mom. Now, to just figure out a name?

RGB

5 Year Member
Ahhh Yes, the saga of naming a tortoise. Some have taken me weeks to find the perfect name. I usually try and come up with a name that suits the tortoise: like "Sandy" cause it loves to bury in the sandy areas. Or "Scutes" cause it had an extra scute and was rather slow compared to my other torts. Then with others, it doesn't matter what I come up with, my kids walk in, pick it up and come up with a name off the top of their head that may not even be a word... And it sticks regardless of my protests. That's why I have an "Ejo" and a "Karoo"! Lol. Best of luck, I'm sure you will find the perfect name. At least you know the sex... I have a Greek I have grown since a hatchling who is now named "Mr. Chloe". May you enjoy many years with her!

TobytheTortoise

5 Year Member
Pyramiding is actually quite cool to me. Toby's got the pyramiding thing too, but he's cool with it. Gives him character

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
TobytheTortoise said:
Pyramiding is actually quite cool to me. Toby's got the pyramiding thing too, but he's cool with it. Gives him character

Shows her life before me. I always wonder what she has been through.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Beautiful tortoise. It's an Eastern (boettgeri). Westerns look much different. Congrats.