New Hermann :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston, MA
Some of you may remember that my boyfriend and I recently lost our little Pistachio. In addition to missing him greatly, we also miss owning a tortoise, since Pistachio was our one and only! We decided it will help us to have a new tortoise to love and take care of :)

Hermannichris had just the tort for us! He is a beautiful, 5.5" 9 year old male. Absolutely perfect shell and very healthy :) I think he will make a great addition to our little family! Thank you Chris for helping us :tort:

The attached picture is his post-stuck-in-a-box-all-night pose. It feels good just to look at the stretch he's got going on! He spent most of the day like this, can't blame him!

Now taking name suggestions!

IMG_0275.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota
very cute tortoise :)

Herman Munster is the name that comes to mind :)

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
LOVE Hermann Munster! And Christopher has a nice ring to it :) Those are going onto the List of Names

Pokeymeg

5 Year Member
Boston, MA
Ohh, Socrates made it right to the top of the list...but I think we've narrowed it down (for the moment!!) to Dante or Franklin. It's hard to tell which is a good fit, since he still doesn't seem quite himself from the shipping trauma. Time will tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.