New I.D. Thread

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
This is a heads up to let everyone know that I've posted a brand new thread titled "How to Identify Hermann's Tortoises" in the stickys at the top of this forum. All the previous ones I've done to show how to differentiate the Hermann's tortoise subspecies have now been removed and replaced with just one. New photos, additional info and even photos of actual hybrids have been included. This is the most up to date information out there now until further genetic research is done (which is currently ongoing).

Since replies are not allowed on the thread, I've made this post in case anyone has any questions.
I'll still be fine tuning it and adding a few things over the next few days.

The direct link to the thread is https://tortoiseforum.org/threads/how-to-identify-hermanns-tortoises.163578/

Justin90

Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Thank you for the update and research! Are the pictures loaded in? They wouldn't load for me.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Thank you for the update and research! Are the pictures loaded in? They wouldn't load for me.
Thank you. Yes they are al up there and I'm seeing them right now on here and on the TFO phone app.