New kid on the block

xphare

Location (City and/or State)
Denver
Hi Tortoise Forum,

I have been on this forum many times when I googled a quick question. I always thought this page was old or not updated until I finally did some digging and realized its alive and well so I thought I would join. I have had reptiles since I was 7 and today share my home with a few snakes and lizards and of course my tortoises. I was a zoology major in college until I had to switch majors due to being a college athlete so places with knowledgeable people who truly care about their animals is something I have been missing.

Thanks

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hello and welcome.

We'll need a list of your snakes and other animals so that we can enjoy them vicariously through your posts. Many of us are fans of other reptiles and pets too! Pics are welcome.

xphare

Denver
sounds good. I will send pics when I get a chance or you can look at my instagram page xmp_xzotics. I have a leopard gecko, cuban rock iguana, golden child retic, bredli carpet python and a leopard torotoise who is about to turn 1. I actually just ordered a Sudanese Sulcata from ATC and stumbled upon this forum googling the difference between a normal and Sudanese. Many of my animals are young due to just finishing school, etc. I also have a border collie and a cat and our family has 2 parrots. A Congo African grey and a Nanday Conure. Just typing it out seems like a lot haha

Reactions: Tom

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Welcome!!! Nothing wrong with a lot... I’d like to see pics too and I’m not on any social media so I’ll have to wait for your post:)IMG_8821.jpg

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I need to get a collage going like you!

Some friends here on the forum asked me to post pics of all my critters so I took all of these pics one day. Then I realized that it would be much easier to do the collage than to post all them pics! I don’t believe that there is a such thing as too much if every one gets the care and attention that they need . To each his own!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

I have a lot of animals too. It's the name of the game!

xphare

Denver
It took a long time but here is a collage of my squad I am privileged to have!

xphare

Denver
Preview attachment IMG_20181005_095155.jpg

icon_1_image_x16.png

IMG_20181005_095155.jpg
1.5 MB

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
I can’t open these attachments and I really want to see!

EllieMay

5 Year Member
East Texas
Super cool!!! Thanks:) don’t forget to add your mammals in too... I hope you do a thread for your Sulcata to monitor progress & growth... I’d be very interested to see how he comes along.