New Kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi...I have a new Sulcata!! S/He is a year old. I got Kamesan from Paxton...grimm_reaper. She left DE last Mon at 3pm and arrived here at 9:30am the next day. She is active, eating, & roaming her enclosure. And so very pretty!! Will get pics this week.
Patsy

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
How cool for you! Another Sulcata to add to the herd...you have nine torties now?:p Do your kids help you care for them and your turtles?

Congratulations on your new yearling! How long is s/he? Do you have to quarantine her from all of her chelonian siblings or just from the non-Sulcata?

It would be fun to see pictures of all your tortoise and turtle family. A few Christmas photos...;)

K9KidsLove

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Hi...I am thrilled!! S/He is a beauty.
My kids are grown, but my grandchildren help when they come over. I usually just rotate days for feeding, cleaning, etc.
I got a great camera from Turtletary but haven't taken time to figure out how to post pictures. My life stays rather hectic. I try to help my daughter as much as possible with her 3 kids & her husbands 2 that moved in with them a year ago. And i home school a little girl 4 days a week. I looked at the 'how to' thread about posting, but I do better with somebody showing me how. Guess the brain is wearing out because of the meds I have to take...good excuse, anyway!!! I am not very computer literate. But i will try again when my brain isn't tired.
Patsy

Status
Not open for further replies.