New member introduction.

poohbear

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Hi! I am excited to join this forum. I live in Florida and have 2 hinge back tortoises. Since I am a newbie to having tortoises I need help in habitat and feeding. I'm not sure what type of hinge backs I have but I will post pictures of them and their current habitats. I have had them for a little over 4 months. I have gotten alot of information off of this form in general but need more specific information. I am currently reworking their habitats.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

We have quite a few hingeback keepers here. Take a look through our species specific section.

poohbear

Florida
Hi! As soon as I have a chance to down load pictures of my hingebacks I will. So thrilled to know that there are others who have them. Mine are less than 5 months old and they have such personalities. I just finished cleaning their indoor habitat.

poohbear

Florida
I posted pictures on Kinixys Homeana videos and photos in response to request by Anyfoot. Not quite sure how to navigate the forums to find posts.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
If you click on the number of messages under your avatar pic (currently 8) it will show you a list of your posts.
Click on the one you wish to revisit.