Krazyturtlelady

Location (City and/or State)
South Carolina
I have to say I am enjoying reading all the post. I am new so still learning to navigate the site. I like all the different perspectives and I love a good debate. i thought I was well educated about tortoises and turtles through general internet and good old fashioned books but I realize there is so much more to learn. So glad I joined the forum!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome.
Yes this is a great place to learn from experienced keepers who have up to date information about torts and equipment etc.
if you are open to advice you will learn a lot and have a happy and healthy tort.
I still learn something new everyday!

Krazyturtlelady

South Carolina
Hello and welcome.

Do you have any tortoises?
I have a pair of russians, a pair of sulcatas, 1 leopard, 10 box turtles, 1 painted, 1 red ear slider, and 1 yellow slider. The box turtles are in a natural habitat. The tortoises were acquired from various situations that needed homes asap. I have 20 acres so I have plenty of space. I am a stay at home mom and have plenty of time for my shelled babies. I like to keep any native turtles in their natural habitat unless they need help. My tortoises are young but will soon have their own house and area as they grow. My husband is a builder and he is kind enough to oblige my requests