New server, forbidden iPhone connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chifte

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fleetwood, PA
Hey, I'm curious if there's a fix for viewing the forum on the iPhone, it all started the day the new servers were announced.

I can get to the main page, but when I press forums I get the error

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /iphone/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use Errordocument to handle the request"

I cleared the phones cookies and what not to see if that would help, it did not.

I figure it's good to make an admin aware.

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Whoa, just tried to go on from my phone and got the same message and so did my husband.

jeffbens0n

5 Year Member
Glenmoore, PA
I have tortoiseforum.org bookmarked as an app on my iphone screen, i have never had any problems with it loading...

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Yipee I got on!! That scared me because I go on from hockey practice or when I'm hanging in the car waiting to pick up one of the kids. It makes my mommy jobs a little easier:)

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Thank you for reporting this and Sorry about the error message! I've been trying to improve the mobile interface to make it easier to use for all devices.

Amber richardson

5 Year Member
I can get on with my iPhone 4 but it's not letting me post pics. I bookmarked it as an app too.

free77

5 Year Member
I just bought yesterday my iPhone and I want to download some mp3's, games, movies, videos and more please give me
---------------------------------
ipad 2 keyboard ipad 2 dock ipad 2 stylustips. To where I can download free of these and without signing in, in apple site. Because I don't have a visa or

credit card already I am really thankful who will help me about this and I will choose him the best answer.

free77

5 Year Member
I just bought yesterday my iPhone and I want to download some mp3's, games, movies, videos and more please give me
---------------------------------
ipad 2 keyboard ipad 2 dock
tips. To where I can download free of these and without signing in, in apple site. Because I don't have a visa or

credit card already I am really thankful who will help me about this and I will choose him the best answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.