New to Forum

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Youngstown, Ohio
Hi, I am Cheryl. I have two box turtles. One I got from Louisanna and the second I just rescued yesterday. They are both housed in a 3 1/2 foot by 6 foot pen in my home. I seem to love reptiles, and all other animals. I also have several lizards, two ball pythons, a love bird rescued with the turtle yesterday, a turtle from down south,a dog named Jake and a highbread wolf named Tara. Yes, I have a small zoo at home. I joined this forum because I want to keep up on raising my turtles, the right way.
Thanks
Cheryl

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi Cheryl and welcome! You have certainly come to the right place for great advice from many experienced keepers.
You won't go far wrong if you can follow the great advice offered here. looking forward t hearing how yu get on and seeing some oics of your new additions.

Cheryl Hills

5 Year Member
Youngstown, Ohio
Hello, Cheryl, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and your menagerie. :)
Thanks to all that have welcomed me. I have already learned much more about box turtles. Thought I had done good research before but a lot of the info I got here can not be found anywhere else!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks to all that have welcomed me. I have already learned much more about box turtles. Thought I had done good research before but a lot of the info I got here can not be found anywhere else!
i truly believe that this is the best place to fin up to date information on tortoise and turtle species.
Please ask if you have any questions.
Experienced owners are happy to respond.