New to me...

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Everybody knows I keep turtles and tortoises, I also have parakeets and 3 cats. Actually they are still kittens...Little Sh*t is 15 months old and 10 pounds, Grayson is a year and 6 lbs and the princess, Angel, is 7 months now..I lost my 2 senior cats last year and these kittens came in...
A day ago I made my first Angel food cake...I added real whipped cream and what a delight!!! So I ate a piece in the middle of the night...and went back to bed but I heard an odd noise...so I follow it and there is Little Sh*t ( I wish for photos) DSCN2352.JPGhe's got that half of Angel food cake in his mouth and he's walking bow legged with that big piece and stealing it off the counter!!! Cake! Cats eat cake??? Oh Lord I laughed, but it was a really good cake so I snatch it back from him wrap it up and put it into the pantry...close the door..and I am typing this after the finale...I just finished another piece and put what's left back into the pantry...so then I'm typing a Redfoot reply and I hear noise...so I go into the kitchen, throw on the lights and there are 3 kittens DSCN2305.JPG
and there is what was left of that damned cake in the middle of the kitchen floor and those friends eating on it, so they grab it up and try to run away from me with what was left of the cake...I laughed so hard...cats I love animals so much...lol

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
Everybody knows I keep turtles and tortoises, I also have parakeets and 3 cats. Actually they are still kittens...Little Sh*t is 15 months old and 10 pounds, Grayson is a year and 6 lbs and the princess, Angel, is 7 months now..I lost my 2 senior cats last year and these kittens came in...
A day ago I made my first Angel food cake...I added real whipped cream and what a delight!!! So I ate a piece in the middle of the night...and went back to bed but I heard an odd noise...so I follow it and there is Little Sh*t ( I wish for photos) View attachment 372946he's got that half of Angel food cake in his mouth and he's walking bow legged with that big piece and stealing it off the counter!!! Cake! Cats eat cake??? Oh Lord I laughed, but it was a really good cake so I snatch it back from him wrap it up and put it into the pantry...close the door..and I am typing this after the finale...I just finished another piece and put what's left back into the pantry...so then I'm typing a Redfoot reply and I hear noise...so I go into the kitchen, throw on the lights and there are 3 kittens View attachment 372947
and there is what was left of that damned cake in the middle of the kitchen floor and those friends eating on it, so they grab it up and try to run away from me with what was left of the cake...I laughed so hard...cats I love animals so much...lol
Mags! I dont think you have ever had an animal that can stay out of trouble…hmmm they must watch you hahaha

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I weigh 109lbs
This is why i dont visit you.. nobody will bail us out
I am friends with the Benton County Sherriffs office...I always enter the IROC in their Spring car show, and I bring tortoises to their dog show...lol...However, I think behind my back they say bad stuff...but what the heck...I stay on their good side...and I haven't had a ticket in 3 whole years now...

Chubbs the tegu

5 Year Member
Ma
I weigh 109lbs

I am friends with the Benton County Sherriffs office...I always enter the IROC in their Spring car show, and I bring tortoises to their dog show...lol...However, I think behind my back they say bad stuff...but what the heck...I stay on their good side...and I haven't had a ticket in 3 whole years now...
So what ur telling me is im never getting out while ur laughing with the sheriff??!!