New to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Maple VAlley, Wa
Hi! I just found this site last night. I love it. I have a Russian Tortoise her name is "YODA". I have had her for almost 5 years now and have successfully hibernated her in the winter months. We live in Maple Valley Washington. In the greater Seattle area. So we don't get many months of warm weather. But when we do, she loves being outside! We are looking for another one, so if anybody knows where we could get one that would be great. I've been trying to locate a rescue/adoption group in our area. Does anybody know of one? Thanks! Debbie
please email [email protected]

Attachments

• P5170012.JPG
    P5170012.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 20

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I love the expression around her eyes. Sorta of a queenly, why are you daring to bother me look. :D

Welcome to the site!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Debbie said:
Hi! I just found this site last night. I love it. I have a Russian Tortoise her name is "YODA". I have had her for almost 5 years now and have successfully hibernated her in the winter months. We live in Maple Valley Washington. In the greater Seattle area. So we don't get many months of warm weather. But when we do, she loves being outside! We are looking for another one, so if anybody knows where we could get one that would be great. I've been trying to locate a rescue/adoption group in our area. Does anybody know of one? Thanks! Debbie

Pacific Northwest Herp Society: http://www.pnwhs.org/

Yvonne

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Debbie said:

Pacific Northwest Herp Society: http://www.pnwhs.org/

Yvonne
And they have a RT girl for adoption on their site.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
Welcome to TFO, Debbie!

micki

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
uk
hi and welcome to the forum:)

[email protected]

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Heya. My name is Amy & I'm from Kent, UK. I have always love the idea of owning a tortoise but really don't have any idea to get started etc.

I also have 2 cats. I'm really quite worried that I won't be able to get one because it might distress the tortoise & possibly harm him. Advice needed please.

Thinking of buying a herman aswell.

Please to meet you all, & looking forward to talking.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome Amy. If you post your specific questions in the hermanns area I am sure you will got lots of responses. Many of the tort owners have cats by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.