Newbie and so excited!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrturtle527

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Northern California
Hi everyone not only am I a new tort owner I am also a new. Forum user... Yes never posted anything on any form anywhere... So hopefully I am doing this right.

I live in the Northern California area and just received . Russian tortoise for my birthday. I have always loved both turtles and tortoises and am so excited to have one as a pet. He is estimated to be about 8 months old and so far has shown to be a very adaptable little guy.

I'm looking forward to reading and learning and sharing all I can about my new adventure with Mr Turtle and I.

Thanks!

Starting a Facebook page for him, please visit and like at www.facebook.com/mrturtle527

apromann4

5 Year Member
philippines
Welcome, just post question in tortoise specifics, if you need advice regarding anything, a lot og people here will help, am a newbie to, i learned a lot from people in the forum

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

Flash2013

5 Year Member
Welcome! I'm a new parent and new to forum as well. This forum is full of so much love and care for tortoises....you will gain so much knowledge. [TURTLE][GREEN HEART]

Vickie

5 Year Member
Welcome to the forum! I can attest as I was new of last week the board is great. Everyone is so friendly and supportive. :)

jhongsen

5 Year Member
Indonesia
welcome to the forum :D it is nice to have a new member in this forum , please look around to get all the info that you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.