Newbie from Georgia

Dkozi7

Location (City and/or State)
Georgia
Hello everyone! My name is Desiree and I am located just southeast of the Atlanta area. I am a new mommy to 2 yearling Leos, Echo and Tango .I also have a 25ish lb male sulcata named Waffle, he is kept outdoor year round with a heated enclosure with my 3 chihuahuas. I have kept reptiles since I was a small child, interning several years at the zoo and have a large array of them now. In fact, we have an entire "reptile room" dedicated to them. My collection consist of snakes, bearded dragons, iguanas,crested geckos and tarantulas (the tarantulas are more my husband's thing because I am pretty much terrified, but have to admit I bought myself a baby metallic pink toe). If any one is interested in pics of any of my babies than feel free to ask. Decided to sign up and meet some people that had similar interest and make sure I am raising the healthiest little ones possible!

Last edited:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Desiree, and welcome to the forum!

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome! ! !

Killerrookie

Hello everyone! My name is Desiree and I am located just southeast of the Atlanta area. I am a new mommy to 2 yearling Leos, Echo and Tango .I also have a 25ish lb male sulcata named Waffle, he is kept outdoor year round with a heated enclosure with my 3 chihuahuas. I have kept reptiles since I was a small child, interning several years at the zoo and have a large array of them now. In fact, we have an entire "reptile room" dedicated to them. My collection consist of snakes, bearded dragons, iguanas,crested geckos and tarantulas (the tarantulas are more my husband's thing because I am pretty much terrified, but have to admit I bought myself a baby metallic pink toe). If any one is interested in pics of any of my babies than feel free to ask. Decided to sign up and meet some people that had similar interest and make sure I am raising the healthiest little ones possible!
Welcome to the forum and I really love Iguanas!!!!

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Hi mommy of 2. Do we want photos, oh yes of every animal you have please. lol. No not lol, I'm serious. :)

Anyfoot

5 Year Member
UK Sheffield
Oh yeh and welcome, got that excited about seeing your photo's i forgot my manners. :D

Dkozi7

Georgia
Lol! I love showing off my babies! I'll start with the iguanas @Killerrookie. My large iguana is about 4 1/2 foot and was a rescue. She lost the tip of her tail in her previous home by it getting shut in a door. My husband built her a large ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425602577.666439.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425602607.848831.jpg
cage from scratch. Her name is Montana and she is a sweet but very hard headed girl.

Dkozi7

Georgia
My little girl ( who is growing fast)ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425603270.077942.jpg was given to me when her owners were moving and couldn't take her with them. She was an itty bitty thing but had such a good personality and brilliant green color. She truly seems to crave interaction and is just a little unique thing! The last picture is her today. Apparently we were taking to long to feed her so she helped herself ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425602970.427796.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425602984.643952.jpg

Dkozi7

Georgia
Which ones are you all most interested in seeing?? I'll try to dig up some good pictures and post at request (and probably some without request. Lol!)Don't want to bombard and have a lot of pictures

Dkozi7

Georgia
TImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425604670.353649.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425604683.221085.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425604695.539184.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425604726.203031.jpg
Here are my leopards. The smaller one is Tango and the larger is Echo.

Dkozi7

Georgia
This is my sulcata about a year ago and of course my obnoxious cats. She just cam e out of her hole so she is pretty muddy. ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1425604838.345249.jpg

Dkozi7

Georgia
Thanks everyone! I will add some to the albums once I figure out how to work it. Lol!